Dhahran Elementary Middle School is an accredited, not-for-profit school offering an American curriculum to culturally diverse students from kindergarten through grade eight. With an uncompromising commitment to educational excellence and a strong partnership with parents, our dedicated, qualified staff ensures optimal student learning in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment.
We BELIEVE students learn best and are most successful when ...
- Students are our highest priority.
- Physical, social, and emotional safety and security are essential.
- Cultural diversity inspires a rich learning environment.
- Effective collaboration and communication build community.
- Learning is enhanced when children are physically active and engaged.
- Every child is valued, unique, and deserves the opportunity to reach his or her full potential.
- Reflection enhances learning and creativity.
- Respect for self and others is fundamental.
- Nurtured curiosity creates empowered decision makers, lifelong learners, and informed global citizens.