The following documents will be required for enrollment to Dhahran Elementary Middle School :
- Enrollment Contract - signed
- Tuition and Fees Agreement - signed
- Student's Health Inventory Form
- Student's Medical Form - signed by a physician
- Complete Vaccination/immunization records
- Attested report cards - latest report card copy (not applicable for 4 year olds)
- Iqama / Residency visa / Saudi national ID
- Ministry of Education forms (Form 1 and Form 2) - except US Nationals
- Proof of payment - The Non-Refundable Seat Reservation fee (SAR 5,000) must be paid by wire transfer and proof of payment uploaded. Banking details are listed in the "document upload area" after an application has been submitted. Receipts to follow from the ISG Student Accounts department.
PLEASE NOTE :
- The seat reservation (deposit) will be credited towards the Tuition Fees.
- A non-refundable SAR 5,000 seat reservation deposit, per student, is required to guarantee a seat for the new school year. A seat will only be secured after full payment on or before the due dates. In case payment is not received on its due date, the availability of the seat is not guaranteed and the student will have to reapply. Please note, however, that this seat reservation deposit is not an additional fee as this amount is deducted from tuition.
- As soon as documents have been reviewed by the registration office, the status of the application will be updated and you will receive an email from the school.
- Please recognize that this takes some time. If the documents are complete, they have been received and the team is busy with them.