Required Documentation for Application
The following documents will be required for an application to Dhahran Elementary Middle School :
- Applicant’s passport copy
- Applicant’s current year report card for 2019-2020 (latest report card copy) and the last two year’s (2017-18, 2018-19) report cards (not applicable for 4 year olds)
- Iqama / Residency visa / Saudi national ID
- Any standardized testing if available - this could help to eliminate the need for an in-person assessment at DEMS
- Ministry of Education approval (for Saudi nationals of all ages)
- IEP (individual education plan) if applicable
- Relevant medical and/or psychological reports - not vaccination records
- Proof of payment - The Non-Refundable Application fee (SAR 1,050 including VAT) must be paid by wire transfer and proof of payment uploaded. Banking details are listed in the "document upload area" after an application has been submitted.
PLEASE NOTE :
- The status and listing of uploaded documents etc. in the site dashboard should show you whether an application has been created successfully and is complete as per the requirements listed here or not.
- As soon as the application and documents have been reviewed by the admissions team, the status of the application will be updated and you will receive an email from the school.
- Please recognize that this takes some time. If the application and documents are complete, they have been received and the team is busy with them.
Additional documentation (e.g., vaccination records, medical forms) will only be needed at the enrollment stage, not at the initial application stage.