Required Documentation for Enrollment
The following documents will be required for enrollment to Dhahran Elementary Middle School :
- Enrollment Contract - signed
- Tuition and Fees Agreement - signed
- Attested report cards - latest report card copy and the last two year’s (not applicable for 4 year olds)
- Iqama / Residency visa / Saudi national ID
- Ministry of Education approval (for Saudi nationals of all ages)
- Complete Vaccination/immunization records
- Student's Health Inventory Form and Medical Form
- Proof of payment - The Non-Refundable Seat Reservation fee (SAR 5,000 excl. VAT) must be paid by wire transfer and proof of payment uploaded. Banking details are listed in the "document upload area" after an application has been submitted.
PLEASE NOTE :
- The seat reservation (deposit) will be credited towards the Tuition Fees.
- A non-refundable SAR5,000 seat reservation deposit, per student, is required to guarantee a seat for the new school year. A seat will only be secured after full payment on or before the due dates. In case payment is not received on its due date the availability of the seat is not guaranteed and the student will have to reapply. Please note, however, that this seat reservation deposit is not an additional fee as this amount is deducted from tuition.
- As soon as documents have been reviewed by the registration office, the status of the application will be updated and you will receive an email from the school.
- Please do not panic if this takes some time. If the documents are complete, they have been received and the team is busy with them.