2019-2020 Academic Year Admission Dates
During the year, DEMS operates rolling admissions for entry into the current academic year. We continue to accept applications for the 2019-20 academic year, based on availability of seats. Please contact the DEMS Registrar for specific instructions to proceed.
Every applicant for DEMS must be assessed before they are admitted to the school. This assessment is to determine whether the applicant and the school are well suited for each other. Assessments in-Kingdom are by appointment only. Please note that an assessment is not a guarantee of acceptance.
2020-2021 Academic Year Admission Dates
Admissions First Round
Applications for the academic year 2020-2021 opened on December 1, 2019. The deadline for first round applications is January 31, 2019. Once you complete the online application and submit all supporting documents, the admissions office will contact you to schedule an assessment for your child. Seat offers will be sent to the parents by the end of March, 2020.
An invitation for an assessment will be sent to completed applications received and reviewed during December 2019 and January 2020. Assessments will be held between 8:30-11:30 a.m. The dates below are for planning purposes only and may be subject to change.
2020-2021 February assessment dates
- February 16, 17, 18 (Kindergarten 1: 4 years old by September 1)
- February 24, 25 (Kindergarten 2: 5 years old by September 1)
- February 12, 13 (Grade 1)
- February 9, 10 (Grades 2-8)
- All applications received, reviewed and assessed beginning December 2019 through February 2020 will be notified of the admissions decision starting March 31.
- Deadline for submitting applications for the first round of assessments (dates given above) is January 31.
The admissions office accepts applications throughout the year. Parents completing applications after January will be contacted and communicated individually with assessment and offer details. Assessments and review will be based on seat availability only.